Description: Arizona State PIRC specializes in designing and facilitating professional development workshops focused on preparing schools and districts to build their own capacity to partner with families.
All workshops provide research-based strategies for increasing family engagement.
• Beyond the Bake Sale Book Study
• Family, School, and Community Partnership – A Guided Approach
• Front-line Customer Service
• Family Engagement and School Reform
• Encouraging Parent Involvement in Secondary Schools
• Introduction to Family, School, and Community Engagement
• Top Ten Ways to Increase Parent Involvement
• Parent Involvement 101: Understanding Title I
Professional Development Workshop
Select from any of the workshop topics above to provide your school staff with the necessary tools and skills to effectively partner with families. Workshop length can be tailored to your specific school needs.
Year-long PD Workshop Series
Select your own sequence of workshop topics from the list above to design your school’s complete and comprehensive Family Engagement Training Series. A maximum of 6 workshops is recommended.